Like any other girls our habits will never change some of us are obsessed with makeup or some of us can’t get enough of buying shoes and handbags. It’s hard to admit but I do have a makeup obsession. Well nearly a year ago the beautiful, sleek Naked Palette 3 got released by Urban Decay just like the previous palettes these colours are neutral however the naked palette 3 is more useful in the evening as the colours are more dramatic.
I thought why not, old makeup gets boring and your skin gets fed up of using the same products over and over again so it’s good to try out a change. I went a “BIT” over board with the Urban Decay Products. As you will be able to see in the images below I also purchased some other drugstore products. Don’t get put off buying drugstore products I am not a Makeup Artist or won’t call my self an MUA in the BIO of any social networking site but drugstore products are great if you haven’t got much to conceal or any flaws to hide not saying I bought Urban Decay Naked foundation because I have more implications to hide or to conceal. No.. I just wanted to try out these products out after checking out the reviews I found it does what it says on the box. So here is a list of what products I used for this makeup look:
2. White eyeliner – MUA Intense Colour Eyeliner Snow White
4. Eyelashes- Primark
5. Eye shadow Palette- Obviously Naked Palette 3 Colours used
6. Eye shadow primer- Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion-Original
1. Face primer- Is very important, want your makeup to stay on.. don’t you? Try Nivea Daily Essentials Hydration Primer Normal/Comb 2 Foundation- Naked Skin Weightless Ultra Definition Liquid Makeup.
3. Concealer- Collection Illuminating Touch Concealer
4. Contouring- Sleek Face Contour Kit Light
5. Setting Spray- All Nighter – Long-Lasting makeup Setting Spray 30ml Travel Size
6. Pressed Powder- Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder Sandstorm
1. LIP Liner- NYX Shade SPL801 Auburn
IImages photographed by me.